January 10, 2017 at 4:06 pm #1162
Darin SlackHead Coach
We are here to discuss all things R4. While we will permit off-topic discussion, we want to serve our members by keeping the main thrust of the content to R4-related questions and answers. Other topics can be addressed in the General forum, but please be sensitive to off-topic discussion.
Also, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL SITE, please keep your comments and posts CLEAN. THERE ARE TEACHERS ON HERE THAT DO NOT NEED INAPPROPRIATE THINGS POPPING UP ON THEIR SCREENS IN CLASS.
1. Be respectful of other coach’s opinions, ideas, and schemes. Insulting, or calling another coach “out,” will not be tolerated. Please be professional in all your communication.
2. If you have an idea, POST IT. Do not be a “lurker”, CONTRIBUTE something. There are no dumb ideas, or dumb questions. Feedback on this forum is always good, it is part of the learning process. A good discussion or argument is okay, as long as it is not personal.
3. There is no need to “validate” your posts on here by dropping names or your experience. Your ideas and thoughts will validate themselves as you make your case.
A few other reasons why threads get deleted.
1. Spam – Please don’t use this forum to sell products. You are welcome to recommend other’s materials, but substantial sales-based posts will be deleted.
2. Trading/selling – This gets particularly sensitive because of copyright issues. Don’t blatantly ask for trade materials and please use Private Messages to set up any private deals.
3. Fan stuff/gossip – There are a lot of sites where you can say “Roll Tide” or talk about fantasy football. This isn’t one of them. Please don’t post Non football-related “fun stuff.”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.